This high performance, moderately priced FOLDit 7.0 friction-feed sheet folder is designed and engineered to be added to inserting machines with minimum interface requirements. Using only one inserting station, or added to an open-feed extension, it provides the user with compact, quick on-line folding capability.
This folder has been specially developed to offer simplicity, economy and production quality to the low to mid-volume market. The FOLDit 7.0 is designed for ease of installation. It is ideal for controlling complicated sorting applications and its easy top-loading access assures correct document sequence integrity.
FOLDit 7.0 – FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
The new FOLDit 7.0 has the following standard features and specifications:
* Friction-feed with a cycle speed in excess of 7000 sheets per hour
* Maximum Sheet Size of 8.5″ x 14″
* Utilizes two adjustable straight-up and one blank fold plate
* Fold Styles: Letter Tri-fold, Fan Fold and Single Fold
Bar code reading and other system selection related functionability can be incorporated into the FOLDit 7.0 on a special factory request and quote basis.
* Type of Folder: Friction-Feed
* Maximum Sheet Size: 8-1/2″ x 14″
* Minimum Sheet Size: 4″ x 6″
* Maximum Fold (each plate): 8-1/4″
* Minimum Fold (each plate): 2-3/8″
* Plate Type: 2 quantity, Adjustable, Straight Up 1 quantity, Blank (no fold)
* Operating Voltage: 110 VAC, 5 Amps, 60 Hz (220 VAC Special Order)
* Weight: 71 pounds (machine only)
* Speed: Exceeds 7000 sheet per hour
* 3 of 9 Code Scanning (for gathering)
* Open-feed Kit